When: Thursdays, Oct. 11 - Nov. 15, 5:30 - 7 p.m.
Where: WVCI's Community Room at 520 Country Club Road
Cost: FREE. Pre-registration required by Oct. 8
A pre-course questionnaire is available from your oncologist, our receptionist or our social worker and care manager. Please complete it and return by Oct. 8. For additional information, contact Rosie Starks at 541-681-4949.
Topics of the series will include:
- Positive-thinking techniques to enhance the healing process and help reconnect with your partner.
- Meditation practices to calm and center your emotions.
- Communication skills and ways to expand them to find more satisfaction in your relationship.
- Changes in the body, sensitivity and discomfort related to your cancer treatment.
- Sexuality and how to rediscover intimacy and your erotic self.
About Wendy Strgar
Based in Eugene, Ore., Strgar is the founder of Good Clean Love. An author and sexual health educator, her work is featured on HuffingtonPost.com, ElephantJournal.com and Care2.com. Married for more than 27 years, she is the mother of four children. With her authentic and disarming style, and simple yet innovative advice, she tackles challenging relationship issues that can get in the way of intimacy.